An DNS interface in Go.
takes a new, innovative and enterprise ready
approach sends and receives queries to and from the DNS.
It is licensed under the same license as the official Go code, as
this is a fork of that code.
ex directory (in the git repository) contains a small selection of programs that use Go DNS.
- All RR types;
- Synchronous and asynchronous queries and replies;
- DNSSEC: validation, signing, key generation, reading .private key files
- (Fast) sending/receiving/printing packets, RRs;
- Full control over what is being send;
- AXFR/IXFR, IP6, EDNS0, TSIG, NSID;
- Server side programming (a full blown nameserver).
- (Fast) reading zones/RRs from files/strings.
The git repository is hosted on github.